"I need a business analyst on my team."
Call us now on 1300 235 157 or fill in the form and we'll contact you within one business day
What does a business analyst do? A business analyst is a professional who:
- gathers user and business requirements
- consolidates information in a report
- makes recommendations based on rationale to assist an organisation with a business decision
- will be central to service design
- may also have a role as an Agile BA if Agile methods are being used
Business Analysts can stay on to:
- write technical and functional specifications and procurement documents
- improve processes and documentation
- evaluate vendors with solutions
- manage/assist in project implementations and digital transformation
We currently have over 1500 on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide business analysts in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Rates for BAs vary according to experience and capability. Specialists (eg BAs who need experience in particular types of systems) are often more expensive per hour than non-specialists.
Our clients normally need one or more business analysts for periods between three to twelve months. A longer engagement usually means a lower hourly rate. The rate that we give you for a particular person will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
Generally, more experienced BAs cost more per hour, but tend to be more productive, so may reduce your budget overall.
To find a permanent BA that matches a client’s requirements, we charge the client a percentage of their first year’s salary.
We can provide people on a number of government panel contracts and licences.